Reports to: VP Sales
Salary: Base salary + commissions
Territory: Province of Ontario
Start Date: TBD
Place of business: Home office (preferably GTA)
Requirement: Valid driver’s licence
The Area Sales Manager reports directly to the VP Sales and is responsible for business development and sales throughout Ontario. The Area Sales Manager will take initiative, be proactive, determined,
efficient and have a go-getter/hunter mindset in order to stimulate new sales in markets such as, but not limited to, municipal, retail, drug and convenience stores, restaurants and financial institutions.
Provides advice to clients on their digital signage hardware needs. He/she must communicate with clients and be attentive to their needs. He /she will be required to make client visits, promote roducts, make presentations and ensure thorough follow-up of all projects.
• Develop sales and partnerships in keeping with the organization’s strategic objectives.
• Generate new business opportunities, especially prospecting new clients.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and organizations and work closely with key decision-makers.
• Do presentations on the benefits and uses of our products and services and be aware of relevant market knowledge and trends.
• Provide basic training and support for our products.
• Communicate client expectations to internal team members quickly and effectively.
• Diligently use CRM and perform various other administrative tasks such as preparing quotes and bids.
• Participate occasionally in trade shows, exhibits, networking events and sales meetings.
• Prepare and submit all required reports to Management.
• College degree in business, sales, marketing or other related disciplines or a combination of post-secondary sales training and relevant work experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sales and market development.
• Experience in the digital signage industry, AV technology and/or industries such as municipal, retail, drug and convenience stores, restaurants and financial institutions would be an asset.
• Proven skills in prospecting, major accounts management and closing sales.
• Great work ethic and very good computer skills
• Excellent oral and written English language skills – Bilingualism an asset (English-French)
• Ability to multitask, set priorities and handle several responsibilities at the same time.
• Autonomous, self-motivated, well organized and a good negotiator.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Working with us means
• Playing an important role in the company’s success!
• Creating a significant impact!
• Being part of a great team that is dedicated and passionate!