As a Nummax Sales Representative, you will be responsible for intensive business development in both Canada and the United States for a new flagship product, the LED PRO Poster.
As a Sales and Business Development Representative for the LED PRO Poster, you will take initiative, be proactive, determined, efficient and have a go-getter mindset in order to open new markets in the pharmaceutical, big box, convenience store, supermarket, retail, restaurant and financial institution industries.
Work location: Greater Montreal Region
● Develop a major accounts prospecting plan and put it into action
● Conduct intensive business development in order to fully understand organizations and meet key decision-makers
● Fuel the sales pipeline to constantly increase its value in order to achieve sales objectives
● Present the Nummax LED PRO Poster and monitor industry competition in the territory.
● Communicate progress of the prospecting game plan and current opportunities on a weekly basis
● Prepare bids
● Diligently use and update the CRM
● Participate in various trade fairs and exhibitions as well as networking events
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Qualified business developer and experienced representative
● 5 years of relevant experience in sales and market development
● Skilled at closing sales
● Skilled at working with major accounts
● Very good command of English and French (both spoken and written)
● A college diploma in administration or relevant professional experience
● Knows how to verbally express the added value of the company and its products to potential customers
● Great work ethic
● Experience selling to companies in the following industries is an asset: Pharmacies,
Grocery stores, Convenience stores, Department stores, Restaurants (QSR), Retail
WORKING WITH US MEANS
● Playing an important role in the company’s success!
● Creating a significant impact!
● Being part of a great team that is dedicated, passionate and respectful!
● Being able to face challenges!